Know exactly where your shipment is — any day, any time.
- Our customers receive real-time shipment status updates via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Our drivers already use ELDs (electronic logging devices) for compliance with the Canadian mandates coming in 2020.
Eassons Transportation Group proudly to participates in many environmental initiatives. As a Smart Way Transport Partner, we are committed to efficiently reducing the use of energy while significantly reducing greenhouse gases and air pollution.
Here are some of our initiatives
- Trailer Tails – aerodynamic tails improve fuel efficiency by as much as 5.5% by streamlining airflow and reducing rear drag.
- Trailer Skirts – Improve fuel efficiency by up to 6% by reducing aerodynamic drag under the trailer where air hits the rear axles
- Tires – Fuel efficient and Smart Way verified, the reduced rolling resistance from a dual energy compound tread extends mileage and the lifetime of the tire.
- Tire Inflation – by keeping tires properly inflated and rolling smoothly, we minimize tire wear, extend tire life and increase fuel efficiency
- Mud Flaps – an aerodynamic splash guard design reduces fuel consumption.
- Refrigeration Technology – Our systems reduce noise, fuel use, and emissions.
- Aerodynamic Tractors – Full chassis skirts and full roof fairings improve fuel economy.
- LCV’s – Long Combination Vehicles are operating in high volume traffic corridors, reducing miles, fuel consumption and emissions.
- Truck Specs – The latest technology in automatic transmissions and high torque engine packages offer cleaner exhaust emissions through diesel exhaust fluid technology
- Auxiliary Power Units – Sleeper berths have battery powered APUs to keep the truck warm/cool during downtime, without idling the engine, reducing greenhouse gas emissions.